This platform actively strives to provide players with a high-quality entertainment platform. The purpose of these questions is that we have installed and upgraded a number of safety facilities to ensure the fairness and justice of our games. We encourage customers to answer our questionnaire to understand the status of customers’ hazards to gambling:
- Do you gamble because you avoid work and study?
- Do you gamble because you are bored or unhappy?
- When you finish your betting, do you feel that your money has been lost or you want to bet again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until all your money is lost?
- Do you lie to borrow money, or even steal for gambling?
- Have you deliberately hidden the time and money you spend in gambling?
- Are you unwilling to spend your bet on other things?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends and hobbies?
- If your funds are all betting, will you feel that you will win back the funds you lost as soon as possible?
If most of your answers are "yes", you may have been addicted to gambling. We recommend that you: treat gambling as an entertainment and leisure item, avoid continuous losses, have your own understanding of gambling, and arrange your own gambling reasonably With time and effort, you can also find out more about the solution of gambling problems on GamCare's website www.gamcare.org.uk in an enlightened way.
Self-isolation For some customers who want to stay away from gambling temporarily, we will provide a self-exclusion function. You can apply for account closure for six months to five years. Please click "Online Customer Service" on the webpage, and our customer service staff will bring you more information.
Gambling is prohibited for people under the age of 18. This platform will keep inquiries on the age information provided by the customer. If the age proof is found to be inconsistent with the one provided by the customer, we will close the customer’s account and freeze the remaining funds.
The laws and regulations vary from place to place, so we recommend that customers check the local laws before playing gambling games. This platform recommends prohibiting you from opening multiple accounts, anonymous user names, and the abuse of passwords.
There are many parents and guardians requesting to filter the Internet. We recommend the following websites:
- Net Nanny software can protect children from inappropriate websites: www.netnanny.com
- CYBERsitter will allow parents to set up a segregated website: www.cybersitter.com